Saturday, September 15, 2007

Well...I guess this is it.

Hey guys,
Well, this is my first post. Don't really know what I'm doing here but I guess we'll find out. Well let's get today's session started, shall we? FACT: Bush lied about the war. "But Sean!" you say, "you're just fourteen years old! You probably just heard that on the news or from your parents or something and decided to believe it! Get over yourself you dumb liberal! We've all heard lies like that before!"FACT: I'm not a stupid liberal, I didn't hear it from my parents or on the news, and I RESEARCHED it. That's right. An adolescent ACTUALLY READ UP ON SOMETHING. No lie. Those "WMD's"? They were HOLLOW URANIUM TUBES. They COULD HAVE been used to store uranium. BUT THEY WEREN'T. Don't believe me? Go to your local bookstore ("bookstore? what's that?" yeah, I know what you're thinking) and buy "George W. Bush vs. the United States Constitution". It's a pretty cool book. Kinda scary, too. QUESTION: Did you know the land of the free isn't quite free? "Stop defaming our unstoppable juggernaut of a country you commie!" you say. (FACT: I'm not a commie.) Well, it's's true too. Found out via TIME magazine. "But Sean, if that's true, than who's ahead of America, the most bestest, unbeatable country ever??" The answer is, silly citizen, (drumroll please....) POLAND!!! That's right folks, what you thought was the pussiest country in the world ISN'T. They ranked in at 100% freedom. Freedom to speak out, freedom of voting (none of this electoral college crap), pretty much freedom of everything. Oh, and they also have TRUST IN THEIR LEADERS. Australia came in 2nd with 98.7%, and the U.S. o' A came in as the 35th free-est (?) country in the world at 84.3%. This is mostly due to the simple fact that los Americanos DON'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT. It's simple fact we have to face, people. Oh, and we're also not-so-free as we're told because the GODFORSAKEN ELECTORAL COLLEGE. God, those guys grind my gears....

No comments: