Saturday, September 15, 2007

What is WRONG with us?

OK,
As I'm writing this, I'm coming to a realization. Ten minutes ago I saw a commercial for High School Musical 2. Sickened, I change the channel. A wal-Mart commercial comes on. Wal-Mart's having a sale on High School Musical stuff. Anything, really. DVD's, soundtracks, clothes, backpacks, everything the 8 year old HSM fan would want. IT'S AN EPIDEMIC. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!?! I know high school age girls who ADORE this godforsaken movie. My cousins WORSHIP it. I CAN'T FREAKING STAND IT. I'd be willing to bet that the average teenage girl could give you the names (real and character) of EVERY PERSON on this satanic movie. Now, I come to my point. What percentage of these viewers (high school age, mind you) can give you a reason WHY we're in Iraq? Or the name of the president? Or even the name of their state's governor? EXACTLY. I rest my case.

No comments: